Not a punt.

Not a field goal.

Not a TURNOVER.

A TOUCHDOWN...

Witten is past due...I'm feeling it.

popp1234

Reaction score
Eddie;4900653 said:
This reminds me of the Bengals game. Bengals outplayed us but couldn't close us out.

This is happening in reverse right now.

I was thinking the same thing after the fumble by Murray.

dffl11

Reaction score
great tackle indeed!!!!

that was a solid play there boys, and one that wont show up for nuttin more then a tackle and a 4 yd gain, but in the scheme of things....it was huge!

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
How the heck did Connor beat out Albright? We're going to have some real competition at ILB come TC.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4900625 said:
Not sure why everyone is slamming the play calling. Murray shouldn't have been so loose with the ball in so much traffic.

That's not the point... We had 5 yards to go why run with this O Line?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Eddie;4900653 said:
This reminds me of the Bengals game. Bengals outplayed us but couldn't close us out.

This is happening in reverse right now.

Who is bengals today? coz it looks like we re th eone who are not closing the deal with the missed opportunities

:cool:

BRoni

Reaction score
Honestly people shouldn't be complaining much here. The team is playing pretty well on both sides. Just have to protect the ball.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4900673 said:
HUGE, HUGE tackle by Albright. Dumb play call though.
I thought it was pretty good, a clutch shoe-string tackle saved that first down, and maybe more.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4900633 said:
Witten with zero targets so far...looks like LeBeau is focusing on shutting him down and letting the outside WRs get their catches.

I dont think Romo is really certain of what Pitt is doing with their coverages. I'm sure Pitt is doing a lot of tricky stuff inside to take the inside zones away. The safest throws have been to isolate Miles on the outside.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4900675 said:
That's not the point... We had 5 yards to go why run with this O Line?

Not calling you out personally, but did everyone forget the huge run right before?

It's unusual this season for sure, but it's not like we haven't had success running the ball in this game.

slogriff

Reaction score
johnnygt;4900639 said:
rcaldw;4900619 said:
Was not a bad call. I've seen Moose Johnston score on the play plenty of times. Vickers has to catch the ball. The play could have gotten them down to the 2 or 3 yard line where you can run the ball more effectively. It just didn't work out because he dropped the ball.[/quote
^^^^this

First Vickers is'nt Moose. Secondly, he catches that ball and he would have got just 2 yards and out at the 4.