***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Need a new beast on the DLine. Ware and Ratliff are getting too old, too injury-prone. Crawford and Lissemore are depth that may develop into a Jason Hatcher-type eventually but not an All-Pro

Eddie

Reaction score
Heck, it could have been worse. I was predicting us losing 17-3 by halftime.

So I'm way ahead.

:lmao2:

fifaguy

Reaction score
...started strong, squandered some golden opportunities, and then gave it all back late in the half. how many times have we seen this happen?

DFWJC

Reaction score
You guys do know that Ware is playing with one arm at this point.
As fans, I'm sure you're all are aware of that.
Just a reminder.

Not fully excusing him at all, but he's not remotely full speed.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4901177 said:
All of you guys trashing the defense after that play don't understand the game. When you rush 3 down linemen and there's 5 pass protectors, they're most likely not going to get there.. That's why he had all day. And then, when someone did finally get to him, Big Ben did a great job of buying time in the pocket and making a great play. You can't expect your secondary to cover receivers that long. It was a great play by Pittsburgh, period. Not cause "our defense sucks."

because we accept a "no sack" rule any other team would be rpping their 3 for not making a play.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
10-10 @ the half.
Go make our adjustments and come back and play like we did to open the game.
Still have faith in them!

newlander

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4901157 said:
This team is coached poorly on the defensive line.

......but they have LESS talent on that line than anyone in the league right now: who's left? lissemore, spears are bad and the only quality at all is Hatcher. I haven't heard his name called all day long: WARE is the invisible man, injured or not. Probably the only guy doing anything at ALL is Spencer...just totally talentless unit IMO

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
When your best FS goes down, what do you expect to get as a 2nd or 3rd tier player. It's useless complaining about McCray, you roll out the 4th stringer, you will be crying even more.

The Natural

Reaction score
Novacek84;4901173 said:
Guarantee Ryan gets a pass for end of this season. injuries, you know.....what a joke.

Well **** it's not his fault you got linebackers running right past the opposing team's QB. That last drive should have never happened

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DFWJC;4901186 said:
You guys do know that Ware is playing with one arm at this point.
As fans, I'm sure you're all are aware of that.
Just a reminder.

Not fully excusing him at all, but he's not remotely full speed.

I don't want to hear that crap. If he thinks he's good enough to be on the field, HE NEEDS TO PERFORM.

Otherwise, SIT ON THE BENCH TILL YOU'RE HEALTHY. PERIOD.

RS12

Reaction score
Guy Junker ‏@Guy4Junker
Dallas fans are being embarassed in their own building by the Steeler noise and terrible towels. America's team? not even Texas' team
Retweeted by Rob Biertempfel
Expand

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
DallasDomination;4901154 said:
Keep an eye on Ware people. I dont want to pick on him but hes playing terrible.

Looks like he's at about 60% physically. i have been critical of him at times but today you can clearly see his body is not right

popp1234

Reaction score
Actually, this game is going about the way I expected it. Did anyone think we were really capable of playing 4 quarters of solid, disciplined football. Hopefully we can regroup for the second half. Welcome to Cowboys football.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
IAmLegend;4901177 said:
All of you guys trashing the defense after that play don't understand the game. When you rush 3 down linemen and there's 5 pass protectors, they're most likely not going to get there.. That's why he had all day. And then, when someone did finally get to him, Big Ben did a great job of buying time in the pocket and making a great play. You can't expect your secondary to cover receivers that long. It was a great play by Pittsburgh, period. Not cause "our defense sucks."

Watch the play, usually you see the defenders start picking up someone to cover when the play breaks down that far. Our DB's were just standing around with their heads on a swivel.

jbravo316

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;4901154 said:
Keep an eye on Ware people. I dont want to pick on him but hes playing terrible.

Bench him, he's done. All he does is rush in and fall down. Time to try for a trade in offseason.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
RS12;4901200 said:
Guy Junker ‏@Guy4Junker
Dallas fans are being embarassed in their own building by the Steeler noise and terrible towels. America's team? not even Texas' team
Retweeted by Rob Biertempfel
Expand
Not winning anything in 16 years will do that.