Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
I still think we win but this idiot McCarthy plays conservative when he shouldn’t which is why we almost came back and beat them in the playoffs in 2016. He took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half, after dominating us in the 1st half and we almost won. Clown coach.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL why was Smith playing deep safety on that one play? Hahahahaha

SackMaster

Reaction score
4th and the nose of the football and you kick a field goal?!! Gutless
Their NT has been blowing up the middle of the line. I like aggressiveness, but based off what their NT has done, that may have been stupidness instead.

JMHO

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
great , they gain 20 yards in the simple screen pass .

oh my word ...

we cant catch a break .

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you people even watch the defense when both backs are in? Every good pollard run is through a good sized hole. Zeke has to avoid a tackle just to get to the line. I'll trust retired. hall of fame players and reporters who all say Zeke is better and gets more respect from the defense.
exactly pollards lost yards on 3 plays and had a 1 yard catch, hes gotten lucky a hole actually opened up..the hate on zeke is incredible stupid..dudes playing with hamstring and still making nice plays when they are there..,,

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
So the whole analytics thing was a lie by McCarthy. Analytics say you go for it there.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If we had a spotter upstairs or some guts on the sideline, we might have a much bigger lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.