Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we have to get pollard the ball more. If zeke is injured we need to feed the hot hand. Pollard is hot. Zeke is averaging like 2 yards a carry to pollards 7 almost 8 yards a carry.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Didn't even try to draw them offsides, or see if we got a good look against a formation.

Got a HOF RT to run behind. Pretty chicken.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
4th and the nose of the football and you kick a field goal?!! Gutless

Agreed! You gotta at least act like you're going for it! Try to draw an extra 5! Worst case scenario, you kick anyway from 5 yards further. That was dumb!

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We go for it (not in power formation) and get a first down gives the offense confidence, D gets a boost of adrenalin and we get a shot at maybe a TD. You don't make it, well, D is playing ok and we have the lead. Let's gamble a bit. My 2 cents.

J817

Reaction score
We are on our 4th QB. Only the Cowboys can manage to start wining impossible games to move down the boards.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Do you people even watch the defense when both backs are in? Every good pollard run is through a good sized hole. Zeke has to avoid a tackle just to get to the line. I'll trust retired. hall of fame players and reporters who all say Zeke is better and gets more respect from the defense.

I was going to hit send that read no running room for Zeke before he almost got the first down.

Status
Not open for further replies.