Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s anything really difficult about it. We got some guys back, namely Gregory and LVE, some young guys are playing well but more importantly is they are getting more familiar with the system. The COVID shortened training camp is the single biggest factor as to why we have looked as bad as we have the first half of the season.
I honestly don't know what it is. So many things have happened from Week 4 to now its hard to even say.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fitzpatrick and Jamal Adams prove why safety play is possibly the difference between winning and losing. But of course the Jones’ want to employ bums to play the position

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All those Cowboys fans bass turds who sold their tickets to Steelers fans deserve to have Dallas win this game.

Cmac

Reaction score
Pollard been running all over them, yet he hasn’t sniffed the field
It's KMoore's packages....in & out, in & out, in & out, in & out, in & out, ....call dumb plays in the Red Zone...get a FG.

tico

Reaction score
Why can't Moore simplify the play calling in the RedZone.... freaking Moron do a fade route... why in the middle for a newbie

efh313

Reaction score
Well... we can have an exciting game that we led all day and then still lose and maintain our Team Tank standings!!
:grin:

Silver Lining?
:huh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
well there goes the game..INT was the dagger,,i feel that is the nail that ruins this upset..a FG at least would have brought us back ahead by a full td

Status
Not open for further replies.