Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
He finally made a mistake. Just had to run three times there to keep the clock moving and kick the field goal.

I am kind of confused behind the thought process here. You kick on 4th and inches because you want the safe play and the ten point lead....Now here in the redzone you throw on back to back downs...when if you just keep running you guarantee the 3 and keep the clock moving.

I am surprised they havent gone spread and run with Gilbert.

I also fear the Cowboys PI is coming here. Watch the steelers go from the 10 to the dallas 30 on a penalty.

THATS MCCARTHY SUMMED UP!!

Conservatively aggressive

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
very little field to play and need to call something real fast; draw or bootleg or something. Bad call and the QB needs to know to let it go. BRING PRESSURE MORE THAN 4 MAN PLEASE!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Hard to believe refs would cheat or make **** calls on a team like ours this year.

**** you refs.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Haha you blaming that on him? I don't know what defense it was but I'm pretty sure the objective isn't to let Schuster run free in the middle of the offense......the linebacker should've chipped him there...but sure let's blame Woods lol. And don't be that guy. The Cowboys have played a great game on defense.
I will look at the replay later. But his whiff on juju on the sideline wasnt much better

Status
Not open for further replies.