Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Judging by his first season and 1/4, I think TWill is a modern-day Tony Hill.

Tony NEVER dove for a ball and wasn't what I call a hands-catcher. Doesn't mean he was bad, he just wasn't great with this hands and needed his body and bread basket to make his plays.

I see a lot of that in Williams.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Maybe Romo should go back to bad back throws so they'll catch the ball. I mean, his throws have been stellar today. We should be up 17 - 0

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
There was some kind of optical illusion when Romo threw the ball because it looked like it was heading for the stands. Weird.

Agreed. It was remeniscent of those ducks that leave Eli's hand that initially look like they're gonna be 10 yards out of the back of the endzone, but end up being perfect.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
WR play outside of Beas has been horrid

I keep preaching more beasley, because honestly it will open more things up for the offense.

I'm tired of seeing these passes to WRs in the flats. They are low percentage successful plays. Use these targets to pass to beasley. He catches everything, and he fights for first downs.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Also, I think it's about that time of the season where Johnny Manziel is going to replace Brian Hoyer as the Browns' QB.

romothesavior

Reaction score
williams 2 drops, harris fumble, murray fumble, penalties on special teams, dez with 2 drops....this team can't handle a week of praise and adulation from the media. haven't been able to for a decade.
Yes and no. Tons of dumb mistakes, but the defense and QB play have been flawless, so I'm still encouraged.

Eddie

Reaction score
In other news, Orton looking horrid for the Bills.

Not surprised. The Bills are horrible. Placing the blame on EJ Manuel was a low blow but a pathetic organization. How do you bench someone after 10 starts? JP Losman had a few years to show he didn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.