Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
:11 to go...

Bailey's kickoff is squibed...went out of bounds...wow...just missed a big mistake...

Houston takes the knee...

End of the Half

Dallas 3, Houston 0....

Naruto

Reaction score
Terrance "Tiny Hands" Williams

We'll see a lot of that in his career. Gotta take the good with the bad with him. If he had the hands he'd be a top WR in the league

pancakeman

Reaction score
It's like I have said since last year, Williams is a good receiver, but he's a body catcher, not a hands catcher. Relying on him to catch a ball that's not directly at him is a recipe for failure.

I have to admit, when I've seen this comment I've always wondered if it was a tag that had been unfairly attached to Williams, but it's the first thing I thought of on that play on the 1 yard line where he was trying to collect the ball into his body.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
dont worry guys, cowboyszone told me we can hang 40 points on any team, we gots the 5th best offense eva......

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We'll come out swinging and executing in the 2nd half. Watch.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It's been a rough game so far, but keep in mind that the Houston defensive line is getting worn down. Need to go the running game to start the half.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So a Demarco fumble and then two Williams drops takes anywhere between 7 and 11 points off the board. Thanks guys.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
lol that guy pulls no punches.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They better light the fire into the offense(minus Romo and Bease) in the locker room.

Zordon

Reaction score
williams 2 drops, harris fumble, murray fumble, penalties on special teams, dez with 2 drops....this team can't handle a week of praise and adulation from the media. haven't been able to for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.