Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He's clearly raw. I mean you love the measurable.....fast and he's 6'4.....he's not ready and honestly I wouldn't even give him a roster spot.

Yeah measurables alone get you nothing in the NFL. There's a thousand guys just like him on various college rosters. He's gotta become a better football player. I'm not gonna bury a rook though. WR is one of the most difficult positions of all to transition to the pros. I'd see if I can stash him on the PS and revisit this next year.

Carson

Reaction score
Jesus...I'm loving their blitzing on 3rd down but man when you see the replay there's nothing to do but take the sack. Really liking these looks.
Speed kills!!!! We have some fast ball hawks playing

HungryLion

Reaction score
Guys.

Dak’s shoulder is gonna be fine. It’s laying on a sleep number every night.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah measurables alone get you nothing in the NFL. There's a thousand guys just like him on various college rosters. He's gotta become a better football player. I'm not gonna bury a rook though. WR is one of the most difficult positions of all to transition to the pros. I'd see if I can stash him on the PS and revisit this next year.
I don't disagree but I get why people liked him. He has nice tape as well.

Its also worth noting that it seems like the NFL is getting away from these type of receivers....not sure if its just coincidental or what. You don't see many 6'4 guys out there getting meaningful reps.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Excitement in the stands from Cowboys fans for Ben DiNucci can't be contained:
aE5QWuW.gif

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Jesus...I'm loving their blitzing on 3rd down but man when you see the replay there's nothing to do but take the sack. Really liking these looks.
And these are the vanilla game plans in preseason. Wait until the chocolate game plans begin in the regular season. It’s going to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.