Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I did like what I saw from Pollard on that screen. Getting the chip on the blitzer while still being able to get out to setup the screen was really good stuff. He's still not very strong so it looks like when he's caught in the backfield he's going to be dropped for a loss more often than not but on the one where they gave him a hole he hit it like he meant it!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
With sidewinder D in there I doubt we score again in this game. Jerry needs to pick up Olinemen ,DT and a quarterback off waivers .IMO

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They show the old Parsons v Amari Cooper match yet skip the dominance of the Nooch at chess.

For shame.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He's clearly raw. I mean you love the measurable.....fast and he's 6'4.....he's not ready and honestly I wouldn't even give him a roster spot.
I think he could be better than Noah, and we all know we held on to Noah for seasons.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Amen brother.. I love how they're flying to the ball. At the end of every play it looks like we must have 14 guys out there. It's a beautiful thing to watch!

They do seem to play with more intensity and passion for sure. They all want to make the play.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
He's clearly raw. I mean you love the measurable.....fast and he's 6'4.....he's not ready and honestly I wouldn't even give him a roster spot.

Fast? you mean for a TE? His speed is the worst part of his game. He wont get open at this level running slow AND taking extra steps

Status
Not open for further replies.