Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
The problem with firing garrett and Linehan is they have this often so screwed up I don't know if there's any fixing it not right away anyway

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Keep running Watson, Jaylon will make sure you wake up at the local hospital in the morning.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Who is seriously blaming Dak for that last pass?

I dont understand......what else should the guy do. NO QB hits his WRs in the numbers on every play.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT

Lol! Dak on passes that hit his WR’s numbers. That’s a stat I would love to see

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Lol at that Quincy Carter picture. Hopefully there’s a good QB at the end of this Dak tunnel like there was with him.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Suck it up, if Romo can play with a cracked rib and punctured lung you can play with a slightly bruised rib.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Man, that Amazon Echo commercial...can't even get any peace when your wife is away from home these days. Remind me not to buy one of those.

CB61

Reaction score
Big down in this game coming up right here it's either make or break at this point

jrumann59

Reaction score
For qb that is not a pocket passer he is not very good throwing on thw move either.

Pants

Reaction score
The problem with firing garrett and Linehan is they have this often so screwed up I don't know if there's any fixing it not right away anyway
I’d like to see them try

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This FO deserves all the blame for thinking 2nd and 3rd tier receivers were going to be the answer. Pure stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.