Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
We have Carter/Hutchinson/Henson at QB and a pretty good defense going for us. Campo years are back guys!!!!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Lol these receivers need perfect passes but yet teams make these epic catches vs us ALL THE DARN TIME

Oh, there's no doubt. Dak is playing terribly tonight, but there are a handful of incompletions that are routinely caught elsewhere.

This poor passing attack has PLENTY of blame to go around.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Our wide receivers have hands like a Mickey Mouse watch.............................

droopdog7

Reaction score
So do we get a fg only to allow them enough time to score and win the game?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
But can Dallas score 3 points in 8 minutes...
They will probably score 3 points in 6 minutes, leaving the Texans 2 minutes to easily drive down for the game winning FG.

CWR

Reaction score
We forgot our deep pass this game. Time to make it happen

glimmerman

Reaction score
Another great play by the D. Our Offense let us down for the final time here.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I supported him all of last year, so I am not a hater at all. I just see what I see. A terrible QB. When he is incapable of throwing over 200 yards, that is indicative a problem.
But he has thrown over 200 yards. By the way I think folks that want all these stats are silly and just looking for something to complain about. Romo could give us 300 yard games every week but he won nothing. I want wins, I could care less how many yards someone has. Winning is the important thing and Dak wins games, period. So go play your fantasy football and be happy with all them stats and no wins

Status
Not open for further replies.