Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I taught myself software engineering.

I can say the work I did for Verizon was infinitely more difficult than running a damn offense that was better than this.

Id be a lot less annoyed if we were implementing things that have shown to work for us and they still failed. We just don't do it at all.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Shame Gallup has been down most of the year .And then Austin couldn't nab that catch. That int wasn't really on Dak .

Don't think he's been as bad as made out to be .
Does need to be better if that makes sense
No, that interception was fully on Dak.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
i don't understand what they are challenging exactly lol

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Turnovers come in bunches... I got a feeling that the GL stand just lit the D up

This very well could be the start of a feeding frenzy

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I taught myself software engineering.

I can say the work I did for Verizon was infinitely more difficult than running a damn offense that was better than this.

Id be a lot less annoyed if we were implementing things that have shown to work for us and they still failed. We just don't do it at all.

Congratulations to you. Seriously.

Jstopper

Reaction score
We are moving the ball on offense. Defense is settling in. Cowboys will take over the secind half. I smell a turnover coming our way on the opening drive by the Texans.

unlike your Dez posts you were definitely right about this one :thumbup:

IceBowler

Reaction score
Yeah Dak haters like to pile it on Dak but he hasn't been terrible. Can he play better, yes but so can everybody else.

You simply cannot miss open receivers in the NFL. Dak misses them a lot. I don't know why - other than his arm has been suspect ever since being at MS ST, (that's why he ran so much), and his confidence is not what can carry a team in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.