Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpospoke

Reaction score
Nice legs/speed by Jaylon. TERRIBLE tackling. Is there something wrong with his arms? He's lucky the QB didn't just bounce off that "tackle" and take it into the end zone. Who is teaching tackling on this team?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If I'm a Texans fan, I'm ******** the coaches out. And Watson's going to end up in ER taking hits like that.

pacboyX

Reaction score
I figured by week 5 or offense would look like an nfl caliber offense. Nope. We have no identity besides hope Zeek does everything. We need QB, coaches and just new ideas. Freakin Kellen Moore qb coach?? Lol

Lutonio

Reaction score
Good for Smith.

I don't know what will happen with this game or with Dak beyond it, but if it feels that good for me to see him out there making an impact play then I can only imagine how he feels.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I will say this. Haven’t complained about this one but this team can’t tackle. Nice play to end the half but Jeez they can’t tackle.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
What a difference maker it is to have a good WR.

Dallas don't have a good receiver and not a safety either.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think this may be the worst group of wide receiver any NFL team has ever had....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I guess there was a reason the Rams weren't using him as a down the field receiver much.
Stevie Wonder could see that. But the rose-colored-glasses Cowboys fans think he was being underutilized. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.