Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Texans CBs are getting there early. Where are the freaking calls

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Our receivers cause more turnovers than any other team I have seen. It's crazy how they can't bring a ball in while other teams make incredible contested catches.

fifaguy

Reaction score
That's the 3rd pick ive seen this year that's hit our receiver first

Also on these "dropped" balls, our receiver seems to give up on the play. Whereas their cornerback just anticipates and breaks on the ball. Getting really tiresome..

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Once again no separation. It's amazing the difference watching the open receivers against our defense but somehow our guys are usually swarmed

gmoney112

Reaction score
I can count on one hand the amount of play action they've ran tonight, same with motion

Dak is one of the most efficient QBs in the league off play action. So of course, we shouldn't ever use it.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I guess we have to give those 7 points back. I swear our defense never gets picks like that, but every damn time one of our balls gets tipped it lands in the arms of a defender

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Front office is not serious about winning anything this year...Garrett is clearly safe and it's all about making money. No other explanation for how they could be content to have such a poor receiving group.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
YB5ivSG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.