Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Where was the coverage on that guy was just sitting there waiting for the ball no one home un-freakin'-believable what is going on with this secondary in their heads they're not in this game that's for sure

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
LOL...another INT...both of these teams suck. Can't wait for the house cleaning. Is this 2003 all over again? Sadly...Parcells isn't walking through those doors to save this franchise this time...:rolleyes:
Will be no house cleaning expect more of the same and crappy QB play and coaching:rolleyes:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Our WRs are so insignificant, I think I would welcome Dez back, even knowing he's a big baby who can't get separation. Still better than what we have.

Reactions: CWR

Zordon

Reaction score
This quarterback and passing game has no timing whatsoever.
problem is he doesn't anticipate his throws. receiver has to be open and he has to confirm that's he's open before he throws it. gives the dbs time to recover which explains all of the tipped balls and our receivers "not being open".

i really feel bad for cole beasley b/c this is a contract yr for him. dak is ruining other player's money now.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I’m starting to believe that teams gotta have it written on the chalkboard that we run predominantly comeback routes and to look out for it on long down scenarios

CB61

Reaction score
It's about time to get some run pressure 38 minutes into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.