Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
We had a call like that last week. Another idiot rule. Apparently the ground is a third hand now. Control the ball until you can pin it to the ground. Then it's a catch.

That should have been an incomplete pass! These new rules that are subjective need to be out of the League. It's killing the game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
problem is he doesn't anticipate his throws. receiver has to be open and he has to confirm that's he's open before he throws it. gives the dbs time to recover which explains all of the tipped balls and our receivers "not being open".

i really feel bad for cole beasley b/c this is a contract yr for him. dak is ruining other player's money now.

That's very true. Even during his fine rookie season, that was the case. Nothing has changed. There will be the occasional exception, which we saw a few times last week, but then it's right back to this. It was one of the key things I pointed to for the success last week, but it's gone again tonight. No timing, no anticipation, no trust in what he sees.

No chance.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Not a good throw by Dak, but not all on him. Sometimes receivers have to make plays. That's the difference with a true number 1, they can make plays even on less than ideal throws.

glimmerman

Reaction score
There was your shot and they complete. They will eat up the clock and score now. Done deal. This Defense is on the field to much.

Daillest88

Reaction score
They were inaccurate passes.

What game are you guys watching?

And catchable sorry not every pass will be perfect. Lol holy crap If this was wentz people would be defending him. Can’t make this crap up

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Sorry but if Dak is gonna be the QB, he needs to be running and using his legs as much as possible. I don't care if Stephen and Co. want to protect him...it's either that or have him be a below average pocket passer

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
problem is he doesn't anticipate his throws. receiver has to be open and he has to confirm that's he's open before he throws it. gives the dbs time to recover which explains all of the tipped balls and our receivers "not being open".

i really feel bad for cole beasley b/c this is a contract yr for him. dak is ruining other player's money now.
Exactly.

fansince68

Reaction score
Hey Garrett. .is it possible that we might need all our time outs in a close game?

Status
Not open for further replies.