Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans game thread***

Deep_South

Reaction score
Was that Parnell getting owned by the Houston scrubs at the end of the game?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If he was in New Zealand - it would be tomorrow all ready : )

Celebrated birthday with my friend from New Zealand today. He's 60 tomorrow but I told him it was already the 30th in New Zealand today. So he got cake. Interesting contrast. He's about 5-9 and 145 and she's well maybe 2.5 times his weight.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Parnell played early in the game and was dominiated on just about every play.

No I disagree. I believe you are confusing Parnell and #76 Coughman, who appeared to struggle. Parnell played the first 2 series and looked fine.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Celebrated birthday with my friend from New Zealand today. He's 60 tomorrow but I told him it was already the 30th in New Zealand today. So he got cake. Interesting contrast. He's about 5-9 and 145 and she's well maybe 2.5 times his weight.

Ha ha, yep get that every year. (Not the 2.5 times part). Wish another fellow Kiwi well.
Should be some interesting cuts today/tomorrow... I sure would like to see what Johnson (spl) has that keeps this staff carrying him, but at some point we have to cut bait. Maybe 1 more year to see ?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Ha ha, yep get that every year. (Not the 2.5 times part). Wish another fellow Kiwi well.
Should be some interesting cuts today/tomorrow... I sure would like to see what Johnson (spl) has that keeps this staff carrying him, but at some point we have to cut bait. Maybe 1 more year to see ?

I'll say hello to him for you. Yeah, those last few spots should cause Garrett some heartburn.