Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans OT game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
After observing Hopkins tonight, we definitely need a #1 receiver to get where we want to go. Very pleased with our defense this year. Unfortunantly the offense will not be able to muster up enough points to win big ball games.

Reactions: CWR

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
If you're upset its because you bought into the hype. A 1-3 houston team at home playing for their season. 8-8 is still coming for this team. Did anyone really think this team had a shot this year? With each loss brings with it the hope of change. Change at HC.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Only way this team would win is if we ran the Read Option about 40% of our plays the times we do run it he almost always gives it to zeke I want to see Prescott keep it around 10 times a game on the read option on average.

morat1959

Reaction score
Well that’s it for me guys. JJ has done me in. 52 year fan! Started watching them when I was 8 and will be 60 in Jan. Oh...I’ll be back on board when the insanity is over but that starts at the top. No JJ as GM, changes with the offensive and defensive coordinator, the clapper has got to go and an NFL caliber QB. Y’all keep pulling for what’s not going to happen with the current regime. Y’all keep coming on this board and complaining about this and about that. Y’all keep filling his stadium and buying the merchandise and y’all keep filling JJ’s pockets. Nothing will ever change till the man who destroyed MY Dallas Cowboys is GONE! I’ve reached THE END! This whole organization is a joke and has made a mochary out of a once proud franchise.

gmb1

Reaction score
How convenient Houston was favored by 3.5 and they win by 3 points. Ugh....

vicjagger

Reaction score
Play calling on the drive after we stopped Houston we could have won the game and we go into the vanilla offense dak being a statue in the pocket just standing there getting sex...

I missed that play.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Might be one of the worst losses in the Carrott head era...Just completely verifies he's in over his head. Everybody wants to praise our defense...well I wouldn't give you a dime for any of our dbs right now. They have all bought into not finding he football...and letting players make catches. Not sure if this is a team revolt...but it sure feels like it.:( I can't blame them.

Harpospoke

Reaction score
If you're upset its because you bought into the hype. A 1-3 houston team at home playing for their season. 8-8 is still coming for this team. Did anyone really think this team had a shot this year? With each loss brings with it the hope of change. Change at HC.
Yay! As soon as Jerry fires JG....then the same guy who hired all the other mediocre coaches over the past 20+ years will hire the next one.

....Oh crap...

SacredStar

Reaction score
Well that’s it for me guys. JJ has done me in. 52 year fan! Started watching them when I was 8 and will be 60 in Jan. Oh...I’ll be back on board when the insanity is over but that starts at the top. No JJ as GM, changes with the offensive and defensive coordinator, the clapper has got to go and an NFL caliber QB. Y’all keep pulling for what’s not going to happen with the current regime. Y’all keep coming on this board and complaining about this and about that. Y’all keep filling his stadium and buying the merchandise and y’all keep filling JJ’s pockets. Nothing will ever change till the man who destroyed MY Dallas Cowboys is GONE! I’ve reached THE END! This whole organization is a joke and has made a mochary out of a once proud franchise.

Kind of feel the same way. I don't expect anything significant from this franchise until the owner hands over the key to Stephen, then maybe something will change.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Well there goes the whole, we don't need a #1 Wide Receiver argument. Its to bad it isn't Medieval times or the peasants would have already ran the Jones clan outta town with pitchforks.

CWR

Reaction score

We barely knew ya.

Harpospoke

Reaction score
Kind of feel the same way. I don't expect anything significant from this franchise until the owner hands over the key to Stephen, then maybe something will change.
Even then I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Is there any reason to believe Stephen would be a top NFL GM?

Other teams actually hire real GMs. The Cowboys let the owner do it...and then pass the job on to the son.

This isn't getting better unless Stephen really is smart and hires a real GM someday and lets him run the team like other GMs do.

lsg13

Reaction score
JG really is playing to be .500... it has saved his job for many years, it's a sound strategy for keeping your job in little D...
Why else would you punt on 4 and 1 from the opponents 42 with 6 mins left to play in OT unless you where hoping for a tie?
Such a ill run organization. The Cowboys are right there with the Browns and Bills when it comes to having a chance to win a super bowl... ever again. The have become the Browns.

Maverick84

Reaction score
arguing whether or not our inaccurate QB or our suck *** wide receivers are more at fault for losses....

what a time to be alive.

Blake

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.