Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will probably be the opposite just because the Cowboys are the most bi-polar team I've ever seen.

Agreed. I thought they'd lose the Jaguars game all along but I have to reconsider after this. They were flat a week earlier than I expected.

tromofan

Reaction score
Jaguars 33
Cowboys 9
If we had blown out Houston like we should have, I might side with you as far as a Jacksonville upset, because it falls in line with the Cowboy pattern. But being that practice and the film room this week won't be pleasant, I'm guessing they won't be under prepared next Sunday(like today), and the score will be closer to the opposite.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just finished a 500 mile drive. I listened to the game on satellite radio during the drive. My normal road rage went up to an "11" listening to the game. It's a wonder I didn't run everyone off the road. :)

Shannon1

Reaction score
What happened to Washington today didn’t see him after early drives!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Why has no one whined about Turpin's backflip on the Landry shift yet?

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
If we had blown out Houston like we should have, I might side with you as far as a Jacksonville upset, because it falls in line with the Cowboy pattern. But being that practice and the film room this week won't be pleasant, I'm guessing they won't be under prepared next Sunday(like today), and the score will be closer to the opposite.

This. Anybody who has watched this team long enough knows the script. We struggled today with an inferior opponent so we’re gonna get serious this week and blow out the Jags. Super Bowl talk is gonna start again and we’re gonna start thinking how good we are and then lose to the Eagles then turn around and beat the Titans and Commanders to give some hype going into the playoffs. We’re gonna beat Tampa in the wild card. The hype will be building. We eat the cheese and loose in the divisional. Same ole same ole, year after year

Dakota

Reaction score
We definitely have some things to clean up in the next several weeks if we plan on making any kind of splash in the playoffs.

pitt33

Reaction score
I’m expecting another dog fight next week because I don’t think the Cowboys are a great team. Their performance today was very concerning.
They’re no better than last year. They are the same team.

The 49er’s and Eagles are the class of the NFC and it’s not even close.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re no better than last year. They are the same team.

The 49er’s and Eagles are the class of the NFC and it’s not even close.

The defense had been better than last years defense but it’s starting to show cracks. No sacks today and Parsons was a no-show. Dak is throwing too many INT’s. He still hasn’t gotten back to the level he was early last season. Very discouraging performance by the entire team today. We were damn lucky to get the win.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That Lovie Smith….he won’t be a coach in this league very long. Clearly over half the fans on this site have more insight than this bafoon.

[URL='https://twitter.com/jonmachota?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1602082559726329857%7Ctwgr%5Ea73b97b40e68f68b5f08281c576663884349edb6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fmore%2Ftop-stories%2Flovie-smith-makes-his-opinion-on-cowboys-very-clear']Jon Machota

@jonmachota[/URL]
·
Follow
“Texans coach Lovie Smith on the Cowboys’ game-winning drive: “Gave them as many looks as we could … but Dak Prescott is one of the best quarterbacks in our game and he’s going to hit some. I think they kind of showed a little bit of the champion in them.”

TheHerd

Reaction score
They’re out of shape.

Big Mike going easy on them.

Taking a page out of Garrett’s book.
I think it's Micah being sick, and he's the backbone and heart of the defense and especially the pass rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.