Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
I’ll admit I’m on the road and didn’t get to watch any of the game but it’s Just comical following gamethreads . We are 10-3 now! The over reaction that this fanbase has is astounding

but but the eagles are so good.who cares this is a week to week league and I’ll take the ugly win on to the jags

enjoy the ride this stuff ain’t that serious following the game thread you’d think Dak boinked your significant other

mldardy

Reaction score
Same people complaining about this game were praising Brady and the Bucs for coming back two scores against the Saints.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
1URlwE3.gif

The phrase "crawled through a river of **** comes to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

tromofan

Reaction score
If I'm MM, I tell the guys, nice save, there are no game balls, get some sleep(if you didn't get enough during the game) on Monday because Tuesday going forward to the end of the season, we are going to insure that nothing like this happens again this year.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
That was such a freaking dirty game; ....man, i feel like i need a shower now. Oh well, ...those chicken flautas ain't gonna eat themselves. :D

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The game started off like it was going to be a route - a TD on our opener, and a 3 and out by the Toxins. Turpin's muff just completely changed the game. It's not all on him though. The offense and defense are both more than good enough to shrug that off, but today was a struggle session for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.