Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yeah to be honest, he def manned up. I think the WR's manned up too, all those big hits that were jarring the ball out earlier, disappeared on the final drive.
Well except for the 2nd to last play of the drive to Gallup I think it was. But yeah.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Man what an emotional roller coaster game!! So glad we pulled it out. Stadium came alive the last two drives I’m actually shocked lol

MaineBoy

Reaction score
That Texan coach has to be the lowest IQ brain stem to ever wear a headset on a sideline - including high school level. First and goal to go up either 10 or 6. And he settles for zero ? Even the 6 forces us to get a TD. And they still could have won with a last second field goal when they drove the field after we scored.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
That loud mouth on espn will be more intolerable than normal tomorrow.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll admit I’m on the road and didn’t get to watch any of the game but it’s Just comical following gamethreads . We are 10-3 now! The over reaction that this fanbase has is astounding

but but the eagles are so good.who cares this is a week to week league and I’ll take the ugly win on to the jags

enjoy the ride this stuff ain’t that serious following the game thread you’d think Dak boinked your significant other

I will take all wins as well. But this team needs some consistency.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Games like today illustrate why I like to point out that at the NFL level the difference between 17-0 and 0-17 is much closer than most people realize. Every NFL team is composed of the best players on earth. Even if a team is doing poorly relative to the others it does not mean they can't win.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That Texan coach has to be the lowest IQ brain stem to ever wear a headset on a sideline - including high school level. First and goal to go up either 10 or 6. And he settles for zero ? Even the 6 forces us to get a TD. And they still could have won with a last second field goal when they drove the field after we scored.

Yeah. I think the 4th down was from the 3. Just kick and go up 6.

I think the Texans were just throwing the game to keep \Pick #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.