Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Watching the pregame warmups.. Dak is out there throwing.. Good velocity and zip on the ball.. arm and footwork looks good. I guess the sky will have to wait another day to fall.

But I thought a recent thread speculated he may never play again? And that he in fact had his arm amputated? And he in fact may not even be alive anymore?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Watching the pregame warmups.. Dak is out there throwing.. Good velocity and zip on the ball.. arm and footwork looks good. I guess the sky will have to wait another day to fall.

Are you at the game man?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I thought a recent thread speculated he may never play again? And that he in fact had his arm amputated? And he in fact may not even be alive anymore?

Must be his ghost out there…….:laugh:
Sorry dislikers, you are not getting rid of Dak that easy. :D

Motorola

Reaction score
interesting fact the Ravens have won 18 straight preseason games..i mean outside of them no one tries to win LOL
I heard on the Atlanta radio pre-game show about a half hour ago (Falcons @ Dolphins) that the record is 19 consecutive preseason game wins, set by the Packers from 1959 - 1962.

Zman5

Reaction score
So basically Dak isn’t playing tonight but is going through an entire pre-game warm-up and throwing routine.

This is good news. For those that ya know, actually want good news for the cowboys.

And that he was able to throw 50 plus passes is also a good sign. Hopefully his pass attempts per game are around 30-35 max this year.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Are you at the game man?

No.. but I do live about 15 minutes from the stadium so am getting the local pregame show. I considered going to the game but with the wife out of town that would have meant leaving the dof in the house for like 6 hours.. I'm certain I would have come home to a completely shredded couch and probably a couple of good sized holes scratched into the wall or the floors or both. She's still a puppy so when she gets bored she gets into stuff.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
No.. but I do live about 15 minutes from the stadium so am getting the local pregame show. I considered going to the game but with the wife out of town that would have meant leaving the dof in the house for like 6 hours.. I'm certain I would have come home to a completely shredded couch and probably a couple of good sized holes scratched into the wall or the floors or both. She's still a puppy so when she gets bored she gets into stuff.

LOL love puppies but good call staying home. They will find a way to entertain themselves :)

HungryLion

Reaction score

yeah it’s tough when they’re puppies. Almost like having an infant lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard on the Atlanta radio pre-game show about a half hour ago (Falcons @ Dolphins) that the record is 19 consecutive preseason game wins, set by the Packers from 1959 - 1962.

When they played 6 PS games each year. Imagine how long that seemed to wait for regular season. Then only played 12 games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
im saying they are currently at 18 so one more to tie 2 to break.,thats insane though

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
pregame show still on a commercial break for like 18+ minutes. lol they are clueless.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
jerry said Dak don't need any stinking reps. He has took enough already in his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.