Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not without our starting OL if the OL starts series sure.if not no need..

stephen just said the OL will be out there, any player that they expect to be in TB will be out there tonight, except Dak of course.
Not sure he mentioned Zeke, I missed that part. But he mentioned Pollard will get some work with the starting OL.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I dont live in the podunk south. Where i can stream the game?

If you download the NFL app on a phone or tablet. They are doing free 7 day trial subscriptions to NFL gamepass.

sign up for a free trail. You can watch the game. Then cancel the trial before the 7 days is up.

That’s what I’m doing.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Noah Brown’s roster spot being held year after year just doesn’t make sense to me. You can’t tell me his ST contributions justify him remaining on the roster while young WR with more talent keep getting cut.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah Brown’s roster spot being held year after year just doesn’t make sense to me. You can’t tell me his ST contributions justify him remaining on the roster while young WR with more talent keep getting cut.

Like who?
There aren’t any on the roster that can push him off.
Fehoko and Turner, they can’t do what Brown can do, or we have not seen it yet. Brown is not just a ST player.
Vasher is on PUP. The rest are scrubs.

I would be extremely shocked if Brown is released.

MikeB80

Reaction score
big dumb jerry just said this has a chance to be one of the best secondaries the cowboys have ever had...

He was 100% Serious talking to Kristi Scales.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He has a special pic of Jerry..:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.