Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I like Gardner but he just isn't good enough. He battles but he doesn't have the talent or NFL physique. I wont be surprised to see him cut.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Tebow just dropped a 40 yard dime. Still not great or very good, but he actually has gotten better and looks tons better than Barkley

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I like Gardner but he just isn't good enough. He battles but he doesn't have the talent or NFL physique. I wont be surprised to see him cut.

I don't know about the physique part.. he is rock solid. I do agree with your opinion about his motor. It is non-stop but he just can't beat his man.. I don't get it. He will play somewhere but not here.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I will say Coleman and Bishop have looked good. You can say they are definitely better than the other teams 2's and 3's so in my opinion they should stay. Gardner and Edwards... c ya felicia!

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I don't know about the physique part.. he is rock solid. I do agree with your opinion about his motor. It is non-stop but he just can't beat his man.. I don't get it. He will play somewhere but not here.

He doesn't have the arm length to get off blocks. He'll have to develop and become a flawless technician to maximize his ability.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gardner will be on PS most likely.
But babe said Gardner had a heck of a 1st half and looked good.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope Showers plays lights out so the Vaughn talk can finally die...........

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Can Vaughn throw further than 10 yards? I saw he tried to but it fell about 5 yards short. So far he hasn't completed a pass I couldn't throw. Pathetic.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Gardner will be on PS most likely.
But babe said Gardner had a heck of a 1st half and looked good.

I don't know what he saw that I didn't... I was specifically looking for him because he is something of a pet cat of mine but I kept seeing Coleman and Bishop... and Edwards jumping offsides.. SMH!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will come down to how many DL they keep of course, but I think finals spots, rather 2 or 3 or the 4 is between T. McClain, Gardner, Edwards and Bishop

Status
Not open for further replies.