Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Brinkley played a good game as well. Keith Smith is my pet cat, and he had a few highlights.

Speaking of which...how many Cowboys defensive TD's are going to be nullified because the refs STILL can't remember to let the play run it's course before ruling? Weren't there THREE last year that were called back? Sure seems like it happens to the Cowboys a LOT. Makes a guy wonder.

I do think Brinkley has been playing better and is likely to be kept because of that and his guaranteed money.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Cross backup QB off your list.

There aren't enough good starting QBs in the league. You aren't going to be able to trade for one .

Agree. It is the biggest longshot, but if Flynn or someone who has won games in the NFL becomes available, you entertain it. One of the biggest holes really. All teams are likely doomed if #1 goes down, but like B Johnson, Weeden gives you not even a punchers chance

RB is as well, but easier to fill

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agree. It is the biggest longshot, but if Flynn or someone who has won games in the NFL becomes available, you entertain it. One of the biggest holes really. All teams are likely doomed if #1 goes down, but like B Johnson, Weeden gives you not even a punchers chance

RB is as well, but easier to fill

If we pick up anyone, it will be a developmental guy to replace Vaughan IMO. Kind of like was done to us with Matt Moore years ago.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
If we pick up anyone, it will be a developmental guy to replace Vaughan IMO. Kind of like was done to us with Matt Moore years ago.

reality sure. 30 teams probably have backup QB as #1 if available. I just think ours may be bottom 3

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Bungarian said:
Must by trying to put Showers on PS
That's what I was thinking.

I agree. 2 games in a row we barely get to see Showers. I can see trying to limit what others teams see of him if they hope to get him to the PS...

I'm still not sure if Showers clears waivers though...big risk but if they can get him to the PS, that'd be great

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I agree. 2 games in a row we barely get to see Showers. I can see trying to limit what others teams see of him if they hope to get him to the PS...

I'm still not sure if Showers clears waivers though...big risk but if they can get him to the PS, that'd be great

I know. They should've played showers all game. We already know vaughn isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.