Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I don’t know how old your are but i can still remember the dark days after Troy retired. I was young but I can still envision Quincy confidently throwing picks all over the field. I can’t undestand why so many want to give up on Dak. If Dak is benched those dark days are coming.
Were 3-4, how much darker?

Eddie

Reaction score
Were getting absolutely boned by officiating tonight

Nothing wrong with the officiating. Officials didn't miss a chip shot FG. Officials didn't throw into double coverage in the end zone. Officials weren't in coverage while we allowed them to convert 3rd and longs.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I don’t know how old your are but i can still remember the dark days after Troy retired. I was young but I can still envision Quincy confidently throwing picks all over the field. I can’t undestand why so many want to give up on Dak. If Dak is benched those dark days are coming.
I remember that too. But I won't settle for meritocracy. What's the point? Getting blown or or barely losing. Same s***.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score

People quickly forget about the dark days that were the early 2000s for this team.

We trotted a 40 year old Vinny Testaverde as a starter and sadly, he was one of the better ones between Troy and Romo...

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'd rather go to the dentist than watch a game like this. At least you're getting something accomplished at the dentist.

Dre11

Reaction score
NO, you only get two for the whole game, first quarter, you have the lead, mid field position.

TOO EARLY...

Who cares when you call it, it was an opportunity to get the ball back and keep momentum, plus if you get two right you get a third, time doesn't matter.

CB61

Reaction score
After the way Jarwin played so far I'm all for putting someone else in what do you have to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.