Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
I missed some of the thread.

Are people blaming the Dak interception on Cooper?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Coming out of the bye, our offense has become solid, our defense has melted like butter.

What a shock.

tenor.gif

What..

erod

Reaction score
But yet they aren’t, are they? That is because they aren’t coached well enough to finish drives and capitalize on opportunities. That’s the whole point.
No, it's because their quarterback sucks at throwing a football.

You can't out-coach bad quarterbacking.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys: yea, it took us a bye week to look this pathetic. ARe you entertained yet?

tcc0808

Reaction score
I don’t know how old your are but i can still remember the dark days after Troy retired. I was young but I can still envision Quincy confidently throwing picks all over the field. I can’t undestand why so many want to give up on Dak. If Dak is benched those dark days are coming.
They aren’t here with him??? (I was there during those days)

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jarwin starting at TE is a joke.

Put Schultz in there, put our FB in, put in an extra WR, hell put in an extra o-linemen, this dude is a negative value.

I missed the start of the game. Jarwin really started? Linehan is the worst.

Beasley, Cooper, Gallup, Olawale, Zeke. Our best skill players right now. The TEs are all developmental. At least Olawale is a vet.

If you want a TE, Rico is the only guy with enough power to block.

CB61

Reaction score
That's okay that hit will make him think about that next time.......... if we can get there before it gets the ball away

Jipper

Reaction score
I don’t know how old your are but i can still remember the dark days after Troy retired. I was young but I can still envision Quincy confidently throwing picks all over the field. I can’t undestand why so many want to give up on Dak. If Dak is benched those dark days are coming.

Unless the next Romo is on the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.