Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak still sucks and this organization is still dysfunctional! Win, lose or draw if any of y’all are drinking the JJ koolaid and think this is a team that’s going anywhere this year, you are clueless!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Copper is a solid receiver but he's not a go up and get it guy. H'e s a guy that has to have it right on the button and Dak isn't that guy. I mean it's ok if all he ever runs is slants and outs not sure I would pay a 1st round pick for that though.

Cut the bum! :rolleyes:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Garrett was informed by the officials that he couldn't throw the challenge flag against his own team for scoring a TD and not allowing for a FG try...........

InTheZone

Reaction score
if we didn't waste two stupid timeouts earlier we have a chance to get the ball midfield with 20 seconds.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did my eyes just see a wide open Allen Hurns catch a touchdown pass? :omg:

tenor.gif

Eanwen

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the receivers or dbs thinking Dak will throw short but we are killing teams with the double moves. Sometimes Dak looks off them though, which is frustrating.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Said it before and i'll say it again, dak has an idea of what to do out there. He's been much better this year making reads. Cooper definitely helps. He's just made the mental mistakes lately, fumble and bad int in the red zone.

stiletto

Reaction score
Cooper needs to stay out there. I am even shocked how he changes this offense. He is already better than Roy Williams...

links18

Reaction score
Thompson, Cooper and Hurns were all involved in that drive. Two guys the board wants to cut.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Welp relieved it’s tied, but the fact we are not up by at least 10-17 is embarassing with chances we’ve had

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Stat highlight -

Zeke, 12 car for 45 yards rushing & 3 recs (3 tgts) for 51 yards
Cooper 3 recs (3 tgts) for 30 yds and a TD

First half difference makers so far

Status
Not open for further replies.