Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
pats do that 30 times a game

I don’t think they have a single pass play that doesn’t include someone doing what Jarwin did. He just ran straight ahead and the defender stepped in front of him and they made contact. That’s happens on every play.

Cydios

Reaction score
We're tied with a team with the same record ..... yup we suck

CB61

Reaction score
If they lose this game against these scrubs Garrett needs to be fired badly. Like “let’s make a scene” kinda firing.
Won't do any good Jerry likes any publicity good or bad that's his game

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I liked the following QBS more than Dak

Reggie Collier
Kevin Sweeney
Quincy Carter
Drew Henson
Chad Hutchinson

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the second time I saw Witten to make a decent assessment. He’s not bad compared to a lot of trash they trot out there. The dude with Witten is awful.

revospeed

Reaction score
We are going to be stuck with Dak for at least the next 5 years. Get used to it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Missed wide open Bease. Pass way out of bounds to Cooper not even giving him a chance.
Beasley wasn't wide open and the ball was just a tad over thrown. The one to Cooper he threw away close to the sideline cause the defender was all over him. These passes happen all the time with every QB. The pick was the only bad throw

zerofill

Reaction score
So, I flipped on the game just now and saw Witten, did he get a toupee or plugs? Looks like some Travolta action going on. Havent seen any monday night games this year

Not sure, but he has a done a good job stating what most of us say about Dak in a more PC way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.