Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
tenor.gif
Unfortunately

NumOneQB

Reaction score
That makes you feel better about our QB leading the NFL in INTS despite missing 5 games, huh?

I’d take him over Carr 10 times out of 10. And if your offense is churning out yards, points, and wins with him as QB what are you going to do at this point in the season?

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
They are averaging over 30 points a game? What more do you want? I bet you can't go to any team and not see a turnover. I'll give you time to look. Look good

Exactly. Yes, we have a lot of things that need cleaned up and could really hurt us in the playoffs, but we have a great team. I am fully holding the coaches responsible. They need to get this team ready each week better. That is why the first half of games usually look like garbage.

GoldenR

Reaction score
The raiders don’t have the #1 offense in yards and scoring either.
There D has been close to last or last for several years. That affects your offense for years. Certainly not D. Carr's fault.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak interview post game: the team needs to play better (blame deflector)

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Big Mac focuses on the positive - aint gonna get better that way - focus on the negative and start getting in their collective a$$es

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Turnover dak at his best tonight I see,smfh
You do realize the only one of the turnovers that was on Dak was the last one, right? Hendetshot let a perfect pass bounce off his chest on the first interception and on the fumble the center hiked the ball into his own ***. At least pay attention.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I blame Kellen Moore and his inconsistent play calling. It’s like he has no clue or feel. It’s maddening. Run the damn ball already
You realize the Titans have the 2nd best run defense in the league? Can’t run it more than they’re doing without the threat of the pass.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cooper Rush doesn't win any games in which opposing offenses are after to score 30+ points. And needs the defense to play like they were in the first half of the season to have a chance.
I’d rather see it then have Dak the doofus looking up at the big screen after a turn over

Status
Not open for further replies.