Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
our fan base would hate on Mahomes if we had him. Dak can be bad but it’s who we got right now.. deal w it. could be worse.

Cmac

Reaction score
Did you support and give him it's props last week? Asking for a friend
I support any of the players whe they make good plays, and hit 'em up when they don't. I go by the rule of "Don't tell me its a racehorse, when all I see is a donkey or (#$#$)."
Dak not looking good, WRs not looking good, OC not looking good, OL not looking good.......and HC just watching.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Ugly first half. Bad Dak showed up. That said— they ARE winning lol

2nd half tells the story. Do they come out and take care of business? Or do they continue to play down to TN?

My prediction:

Dallas 31
Tenn 9

zeke21

Reaction score
Before the Dak boys try to defend it.. yes the 'first' one was on the receiver.. but the 2nd was all on Dak.. I've often wondered when CBs would start realising that Dak always throws behind receivers.. seems like this is the season. I am not surprised.. you can literally watch hours of tape and Dak throws are either low and short or behind the crossing receiver. If I was a CB I'd be playing inside should and force Dak to thread the needle on the sideline.. yes he will make a few but you will get a few picks.

The fumble was also on Dak.

Whatever way you slice it.. you can't turn the ball over 3 times in a half and expect to win playoffs. Very disappointing.

Oh.. and Pollard is smiling on the inside right now.. anyone who still had doubts as to whether we need to 'pay' him.. I think the answer is obvious. But then again, I have felt it was obvious that our team lives and dies by the run for a while.. only our OC and QB don't seem to understand that.

On better news.. our D is playing well.. and looks like they are still putting in effort. That shows good spirit.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team literally has zero chance at post season success with Dak . He is just a game manager and was ok surrounded by talent but now he’s not even a manager , he is a turn over machine . Honestly i don’t care about the “ Dak stat parade “ i don’t care about winning 40-32 when we could win 21-17 with more ball control . I Honestly would rather Cooper Rush play at this point .

Cooper Rush doesn't win any games in which opposing offenses are after to score 30+ points. And needs the defense to play like they were in the first half of the season to have a chance.

mldardy

Reaction score
Exactly what year should a third round pick contribute? Contract year?

You give ME a break while trying to excuse terrible play.

:facepalm:
You keep harping on what round he was drafted. I don't care if he was a 1st round pick. HE'S STARTING HIS SECOND GAME OF HIS CAREER. Tell me how many 3rd round CBs in their second year are good players right now. Since you know you everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.