Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Just throw the ball up all the time and hope for a penalty. It seems thats our best offense for this game.
If Gallup kept going he actually probably would have scored. He was behind the CB and the back was thrown beyond them

Praxit

Reaction score
.....totally PI.. Dude was mauling Gallup. I bet he catches that too.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just thank you God.. The refs see it and call it. Could have not called.. This team has been playing around. Time to play some Defense. Let’s get after it..

Wangchung83

Reaction score
No not the same results, because Cooper Rush wasn't leading the number one offense in the NFL and the defense always had to rely on trying to hold teams to under 20 points and one TD per game when Rush was playing.
How much of defense did rush managed to get hurt with three and outs and interceptions. Just bc your boy scores quick and out then right back out on the field. How many turnovers did rush get second chances with compared to Dak?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This run blocking is driving me crazy. I know Titans have a good run defense even with players out, but we're not sustaining blocks.
I'm wondering why, when running up the middle hasn't been working, they try it on 1st and 19.

CWR

Reaction score
Nice play on 3rd down, buying time and chunking it, drawing a PI. It won't be talked about but I love taking that shot there.

Status
Not open for further replies.