Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did.

Those guys aren't even good let alone Pro Bowlers but Wright is supposed to be good since he's a THIRD ROUNDER in his second year?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm sure you'll next tell me 'who mentioned good'?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah. A third round player should be “good”. Good enough not to be a total liability. I’m sorry if you’re related to him, but he’s awful. Feel free to tell him I said that.

:thumbup:

Praxit

Reaction score
relax gents. Keep your daytime jobs. Lets coaches handle what they do.. ;)...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If the titans wrs could catch we would be getting boat raced

Probably not. Just cause they have a couple of drops doesn't mean they would have been able to sustain those drives and score.

817Gill

Reaction score
The titans are an organization under Vrabel that believe in hard nosed physical players. Organizational pillars like that are the reason you see their backups even being tough to handle.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd string don’t matter. They are all physical and tough players. Unfortunately that’s our kryptonite. Hopefully this is good practice for the physical teams we’ll have to play in the playoffs.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cowboys KO coverage is the slowest, more laid back group of ever seen. No one is out there trying to hit. It’s wild.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Where's MarcusRock when you need him? I bet he would be saying that all these calls on the Titans are BS. :muttley:

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Dak made one mistake. I say we go after Travis true replacement next year. We also need better left guard play.
I know. Just wished we could have a game where we make few if any mistakes or that we look very sharp. Maybe that's not our DNA. Maybe we are just the sloppy gang who makes it work. But sometimes we will need that discipline when it's required

Status
Not open for further replies.