Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I love it. You see the score. When the clock hits 00:00 in the 4th that’s the only thing that matters. All you doom and gloomers panic over the dumbest things.
huh? What part of my post is doom and gloom? Did I state the Cowboys are going to lose against a superior team? The final score means nothing when this team is half asleep and our QB is still doing dumb things...we are only ahead because the teams we are playing against can't get out of their own way

NumOneQB

Reaction score
If Gallup kept going he actually probably would have scored. He was behind the CB and the back was thrown beyond them

Gallup was behind the corner there. Hold stopped a TD. Don’t think Vrabel was mad at that one. PI or TD? Take the PI and play another down. Still same end result..,

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys will end up winning but these terrible quarters and halves will end up losing the game in the playoffs. That’s why I can’t stand this. You cannot flip a switch and start playing consistent football. They have to look better than this if they want any shot at success in the playoffs

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It is wild to see people that criticized Romo for picks that bounced off of his receivers (Marty B and Roy Williams) now rabidly attack anybody that places any blame on Dak for the same thing.

Maybe because they understand that fans were stupid to blame Romo for those interceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.