Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I’ve never turned off a game at the half but honestly i’d rather be watching a documentary or playing a video game . The cowboys make football not fun as January approaches every single year , year after year and after year after year after year after year …

Cmac

Reaction score
Embarrassing across the board.........Dak looked at Shultz all the way........Air Coryell Jr gameplan ain't working.......dropped balls.......OL getting beat......Embarrassing.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Well that's an interesting start. We look absolutely ready for a tough hard fought game in the playoffs. Sloppy sloppy yall. Dak on down. Geez

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Jerry jones should RIP this team a new one in the locker room. Tied with their freakin JV squad. This team doesn’t have a playoff run in them, prolly the most inconsistent team in the league.

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
No way this team is a lock to beat any team in the first round. How can you see this performance and think we beat any play off team? We are one and done.
I’ll be glad when they lose ASAP. End the season so full of frustration.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McCarthy has to GO!!!!! The whole team is just not in this game. Dallas won't get passed Tampa Bay-or anybody else in the first round. So ? No need to even be excited. This team is one and done! What a dumbazzzzz team

star-ving

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.