Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Beg to differ a bit.......and since I mentioned my HS play......My coach instilled in us to step on neck, especially if we overmatched a team......not do dumb things to keep a low team within reach. And when that didn't happen, we were shown plays we didn't make, plays we normally make, effort here, effort missing and when that was taken into account......it helped explain what should have been a 35-7 score instead of a 17-13 score.......or worse...... a loss called an upset. Punishment usually followed on Mondays (running, being yelled at, etc). Now I understand you can't do Men like that.....but you can send a message with a cut or two for others to see and garner some focus. (ala Jimmy Johnson)
I totally agree with you. But did you win every game in your high school career? Did you lose to a team that you were supposed to beat? Even when Jimmy coached, they lost games they should have won. It happens.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Gotta match that TD here. We have a game that’s way too close for comfort.

9of11

Reaction score
LOL, who would have known the Cowboys would let the other team score right after they score....its the Cowboys way....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Outside of the PI call, we just continue to inflict our own mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.