Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alweezy

Reaction score
The Cowboys will end up winning but these terrible quarters and halves will end up losing the game in the playoffs. That’s why I can’t stand this. You cannot flip a switch and start playing consistent football. They have to look better than this if they want any shot at success in the playoffs

If it helps any, the Titans QB is a rocket scientist.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We have 2 CB's injured currently. We need to focus on OL and DL next draft, and maybe grab a CB in 3rd or 4th round.
I get that, but next year were going to have another 1-2 cbs injured again. Every year there are going to be injuries and we seem to get eaten alive at the position. I am down for more DL next draft though. I dont see us going OL much though.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Diggs looks like a typical Cowboy. Talented. Good pedigree. Great start. Taint ruins him.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Titans are a very well coached team.
And yet they are the 2nd team we will have played that lost 5 in a row before playing us. And we know how the first one turned out

bigE79

Reaction score
A friggin bum like dobbs is picking us apart with a bunch of backups against our 1st team defense..let that sink in..un ****** real

Ken

Reaction score
It's ugly guys...but there is zero energy in a rainy stadium against a bad team

Just get the w.

Status
Not open for further replies.