Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Was really wondering if Dallas would at least cruise to a relatively easy win, instead we are seeing another down to the wire dogfight against a team that not only had lost 5 straight, but had 7-8 starters out, on both sides of the ball.

Good thing I have no expectations of winning any of the games, otherwise I'd be doing what I did the past 50+ years of watching this team - yelling at the television, getting upset, stomach churning and telling the players to play better.

Much nicer to just sit here, watch the game, have a snack and chat with Ya'll...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He won’t against us in the playoffs. His center is coming back. And if anyone thinks the Brady you’re watching last few weeks will be the one we see in two weeks, you haven’t been paying attention the past 20 years.

Oh, I know how he's been. I'm just holding out hope that I can finally see us win a road playoff game.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
That's a 3rd string QB that's been with the team eight days doing this to us. This is why I laughed when you all thought the Cowboys were going to steamroll all over the Titans.
Insane how we can’t draw up a game plan like this for our starters

Havic

Reaction score
49ers defense was getting lit up until they got healthy and became the best in the league. DQ is fine, its clearly a depth issue with our defense.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
CAN WE PLEASE PULL OUR STARTERS

That way we can tell everyone, including ourselves, that we lost because we pulled our starters.

If we don't pull starters, what are we going to tell ourselves?

It's the freaking Titans 2nd and 3rd stringers!!!!

HOLY KRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.