Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The vanilla/ sluggish offense and defense is due to preparing and playing on a short week......don't worry too much

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This is gonna be another win that feels like a loss lol. I guess it’s better that they are angry than sniffing themselves?

Idk kind of starting to want Philly to just win so we can rest. Worse case scenario is Philly loses, we play Washington full strength, and the Giants win this week so they rest starters next week.
not sure it will be a win though

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Holy crap they are literally destroying our run blocking

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
I get that, but next year were going to have another 1-2 cbs injured again. Every year there are going to be injuries and we seem to get eaten alive at the position. I am down for more DL next draft though. I dont see us going OL much though.

I think a run stuffing nose tackle type guy should be priority. LB, OL, CB, WR in that order should be the next priority.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Seriously, why I’d Diggs 5 yards deep in the endzone not covering anyone? Why is he not actually trying to defend a pass. Might as well not even have been on the field. This defense has regressed unbelievably and much of it is scheme. DBs are 10 yards off every play allowing the QBs to get the ball out quick negating the pass rush. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.