Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Crucify me now, I want Dak to stay down. Nothing serious , a hammy, a hit in the balls, something. I want to see if Cooper Rush can do something. It can't be any worse .

popp1234

Reaction score
Looks like one team prepared and the other team took a vacation during the bye week...starting with the head coach...PATHETIC!!

Gaede

Reaction score
This is 100% a benching time for someone who has struggled as much as Dak the last season and a half. Too bad this team doesn't believe in investing in QBs. They'd rather trade 1st round picks for WRs.
Yes. Someone needs to be accountable for once.

On top of that, I'd bench Collins

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I am pissed we flushed our top 10 pick next year. Jerry you are a phallus. We needed that to get a QB. Dak sucks

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seeing Kellen Moore coaching Dak makes me sick to my stomach.

tenor.gif

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Although we all know Carrot and Liney are terrible coaches You have to admit we lack talent in a Big way! Giving away our number 1 thinking we were talented enough to compete was just silly. Were 5 years of rebuilding away again

Cooper is a very good player. They wouldn't have done any better than Cooper with that 1st. Everybody was SO negative about our receivers, now we have a clear cut #1 receiver and so now we're going to complain about the draft pick. **SMH**

BRoni

Reaction score
Would love that first round pick back. We are going to need it. I hope that like Cooper more than anyone we’ll have a shot at.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Simply breathtaking. They traded for Cooper and still can’t throw the ball downfield. This is a fireable offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok man. Done with you and your personal attacks. Told you earlier, it doesn't impress me. Go play tough guy elsewhere. Have a good night.

Ill talk about how everyone sucks while you act like everyone but Dak is all world.

Yah, get lost. Sounds good.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
LOL...…….I say Dak sucks and so does everyone else. And this moron says "No, just Dak sucks"

Ill throw you in the dumb box with him how about that?

Sure. Ive read a lot of your posts

If you think I'm dumb I must be doing something right

Status
Not open for further replies.