Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
How much more can Jerry take? I'm sure he's sick and tired of spending his money on this mediocre crap every year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m ready to move on from Collins if we aren’t planning to move him back to guard.

Cut Collins,cut Smith, Cut all our WR, cut all our TE, Cut the whole defense, there all making Dak look bad man!!!

P.S. Don't forget the coaches.....LOL

Bigdog

Reaction score
If the Bama qb, Tau Last some can't spell, comes out in 2020, I am sending lots of picks to draft him unless we have the No. 1 pick which very well could be a possiblity with Linehan as OC and Dak as our qb.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm dead serious here -- if we're just gonna insist on keeping Dak in the pocket all game, is our rookie QB any worse of an option right now?

Lodeus

Reaction score
Yall can blame Dak but with these goofballs running this offense, it takes a guy like Romo to do anything with it and we don't have that.s

CB61

Reaction score
Sure would be nice to have a first round pick to get a new QB
Why just to let Garrett in this front office and his coaching staff ruin him? Oh yeah and Linehan to cuz he ain't going nowhere you'll probably did an extension with Garrett

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Status quo, no worries here...lol...its a process...we need to block and tackle better. We'll keep on working harder to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.