Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchetta

Reaction score
Let me get this straight... We've been running on 1st down all night. Then, when we decide to pass on 1st down, we go empty backfield to let the D know we're throwing it? Linehan should be fired as soon as this game is over. This is ridiculous!

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Not the receivers, guys.

This FO is to blame. Jerry and Stephen are the cancer. Jason Garrett is just a symptom. They’ve botched whatever legit talent they’ve had and now because of their inept decision making they’re stuck with this.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Did Linehan just call a play for the Titan's offense. They ran on the first play.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taken to school? Our qb sucks. We can’t change that, there is no scheming around an indecisive qb.nate peterman is looking good about now.

Yeah, I'm sure running on every first down to where announcers are calling it out has nothing to do with this...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is fascinating how the shortsighted euphoric praise for Prescott in 2016 has de-evolved to what it is today.

GoJacks

Reaction score
Let's put this in perspective. The Titans are a bad football team. Embarrassing.

CB61

Reaction score
Are you kidding me seriously with all the holding that's going on on that Tennessee o line

Status
Not open for further replies.