Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Now its getting sad.

Dak s a beten man mentally....he's done.

He looks like a boxer sitting on the stool in between rounds that is getting beat down. Impossible not to like him on a personal level and the intangibles but it's just not working. Of course I don't think anyone thought the OL would be this bad this year, I know I didn't.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
People are blaming the coaches for our players not being prepared. Dallas was dominating the game early. Missed FG and then Dak's silly pass into double coverage on the goal line. We are not good enough to overcome stupidity. If you want to blame the coaches, blame them for not adjusting. The Titans found something on offense and adjusted. We seem to be getting worse as the game continues.
Blaming both, coaches backed by lack of talented players. We will be lucky to win another game looking at our schedule. Got us 4-12 (maybe giants on the road) We gave our number 1 pick away so your looking at another 3 to 5 years of rebuild.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Garrett is never talking to anyone involved with game.

Or anyone who isn’t. He looks up. He chews gum. He gets irritated.

The dumb ********er doesn’t even clap now.

Really, do you ever see him teaching?

He’s just watching the horror unfold like the rest of us lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Anyone defending him now is either a troll or just someone who will never admit when they are wrong. It’s so bad now that I would give Rush a try.
So its Dak fault that Collins and Zeke together cant block one guy?

This just gets more and more hilarious.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sack Prescott................
Maybe we should call him Sax Prescott......he can't read, he holds the ball...and then a WR is tossed under the bus. I still says he owes Dez an apology. Sax looking very garbage-like.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If this is a single score game, I’ll give us a chance, simply because Dak starts playing street-ball against softer coverage and Titans aren’t that good.

Dak isn’t going to “QB” the team to victory..

Regarding the closing statement, Titans fans disagree

fansince68

Reaction score
Someone on another thread looks forward to our game against the Saints. He he....man..im not.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do not think Garrett has lost the team but it is obvious they are not responding to him and the coaching staff

I honestly think that it was only a matter of time. I didn't see the Amazon programme, but, from what I've seen on here, they were tuning them out on that programme, and I think the full blown tune out has happened. We'll find out for sure next week against a really prominent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.