Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
The mans body is wrecked and he still busts his *** to get on the field every time he can.

RESPECT.

Absolutely. People here wonder why he keeps getting another shot to come back. Maybe because his play is pretty damn good. You heard Witt. I'll take a player's perspective over the vitriol on this board any day.

kevm3

Reaction score
I was completely wrong about the Vander Esch pick. With Lee almost guaranteed to go out and Vander Esch looking like an elite player, it was absolutely the right pick.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Sean Lee goes out and they finally make a stop on 3rd down........................I'm sorry , but that doesn't seem like a coincidence

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Is Lee done? He just can’t stay healthy. Great player but becoming the Romo of the defense as far as talent and staying on the field goes

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some players just have their careers shortened by injuries and it sadly looks like that is going to be the case for Lee.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I'm not happy about it but I've read several articles on the issue the Cowboys have basically wasted almost 12 million dollars on him in non playing time, with that being said I wish we had 53 Sean Lees on this team with the heart he has, unfortunately his body doesn't agree with his heart

Wow, that's a lot of money. Didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.