Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’ll say it again.. Mariotta, who is average, is making way more impressive throws than Dak, particularly over the intermediate deep routes, while sticking in the pocket when pressure is coming.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Witt is saying A LOT tonight! He 1st referenced the difference between the offense between 2014 with Romo and Dez. Then he referenced wanting to limit Dak to one read as opposed to across the field progressions (said this after the Hurns TD during the highlight showing). Now he is repeating it in the 2nd half.

So they changed the offense to fit the skills of the current QB. Coming from the HOF TE that JUST left the team. Makes me wonder if I was correct in saying that the coaches know the QBs limitations and are protecting him from himself with the way the offense is run and the way the plays are called.

Witten is saying a lot tonight

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
If it were me instead of trading the first for Cooper I would have shopped Lee to see if I could get a 2 or above.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Folks the Titans offense is bad. They are looking good. This means our defense is not good. This team is at best an 8-8 team. More likely a 6-10 team.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Now what we got Cooper that didnt help. This team is so lacking talent backed by terrible coaching, now no #1 pick. Its going to get worse for this team a lot worse

Cydios

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn't follow this up with any points, I'm switching channels.

CB61

Reaction score
You've

We have nobody else. They didn't want to make Dak uncomfortable with a competent back-up behind him.
Course they didn't after the 2016 season they had Prescott penciled in for being Super Bowl MVP that's how stupid and pathetic this organization is that's why I keep saying until there's a culture change we're not going to the Superbowl and I mean by culture change ownership change I even went to church and prayed the NFL would take the team away from Jerry Jones when he was messing with them would have been the best thing that happened to the Dallas Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.