Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a must win with Philly, New Orleans, and Atlanta on deck. If we lose here, its an easy slide to 3-8.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is the game our #1 Defense makes a qb look like a all pro.. We can’t stop them and our Offense is gonna shut down or Jane “penalties”.. Will come down to the end and JG will make a bad decision again. We just can’t do it.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Our QB is being outplayed, and we don't have to say anything about coaching. Because that was a given before the season started.

J817

Reaction score
Witt is saying A LOT tonight! He 1st referenced the difference between the offense between 2014 with Romo and Dez. Then he referenced wanting to limit Dak to one read as opposed to across the field progressions (said this after the Hurns TD during the highlight showing). Now he is repeating it in the 2nd half.

So they changed the offense to fit the skills of the current QB. Coming from the HOF TE that JUST left the team. Makes me wonder if I was correct in saying that the coaches know the QBs limitations and are protecting him from himself with the way the offense is run and the way the plays are called.

I think that has always been obvious. Many have asked if the coaches are holding Dak’s development back doing that.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Titans OC showing Jason how it should be done.

He has half the talent, is in his first year, and going against a massively better defense.

We could have had him
It helps when the QB throws the ball on target on time!

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Regardless of how this game turns out, tonight proves the Cowboys are not a playoff team. This is the type of team you blowout if you're a playoff team. Tennessee basically gave the game away in the first half, and Dallas gave it right back

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We have nobody else. They didn't want to make Dak uncomfortable with a competent back-up behind him.
As much as a don't want to believe that the FO would be stupid enough to do this, it just makes sense the more I think about it. Especially considering the Kellen Moore hire.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak's had plenty of time to throw. He can't make adjustments at the line and read the blitz. They have a decent line even without Fred Beard. They have WRs. What they don't have is a TE without Swaim.
Its always everyone else's fault with the Daktards...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
The defense ate the cheese big time. They're back to playing down to the competitions level. Making Marcus fricking Mariota look like an all pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.