Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When the whistle blows the play is dead at that spot. Only Dallas do they change it

Yes, and that's what I thought. The play should've been over when the whistle was blown, and Dak hadn't yet fumbled when the whistle was blown. I'm not saying that the refs have had much to do with this game, because Dak's been atrocious (and I'm one of the more ardent defenders of Dak) tonight. However, that was complete rubbish.

erod

Reaction score
can we really evaluate anyone under Garrett? I mean if it wasn't for Romo garrett might have been gone. Romo made garrett and this crap offense look a lot better than what it is.
You mean like Rodgers does with McCarthy's offense, Brees does with Payton's offense, Brady does with McDaniel's offense, etc?

This is a quarterback's league.

CB61

Reaction score
with that much time, everyone was open......I'd rather see him throw a pick trying to throw a receiver open then bumbling with the ball in the backfield like he does
Yep he looks like he never played football when he's back there playing with a ball like that

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
In a league where it’s increasingly about Xs and Os, I doubt there’s a single Xs and Os coach on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.