Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think that has always been obvious. Many have asked if the coaches are holding Dak’s development back doing that.
It's clear they need to open up the playbook. Let Dak sling the ball around, he can make all the throws.

aria

Reaction score
Not only does the coaching on this team suck but I think a lot of you over estimate the talent. These guys suck all around with the exception of a few players here and there.

Jipper

Reaction score
And they thought bringing in Cooper would all of a sudden bring this offense to life. What a joke this FO is!

Not hating on Cooper because I’d keep him and kick Dak, the red headed coach along with his stupid sidekick Scott out the door.

We are playing against a very good defense

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
And remember Dallas had 3 days to prepare for this instead of the uh 3 days to prepare. Dallas never uses the off week as they all go on vacation. This organization sucks

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That is the dumbest post all night. He had almost 7 seconds standing there. If anything, throw it away.
Lol... it was meant to stupid......... .... it’s called SARCASM. IM PROBABLY as vocal a dak HATE, not critic, but hater on this board.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes, exactly. Can Jerry now see, FINALLY, why we need a new coach? This is a rookie HC that's doing this to us. Yet, we're making him look like Belichick.

Im rooting for a complete blowout in the 2nd half. GO TITANS!!!

gmoney112

Reaction score
the qb isn't cerebral enough to do anything exotic. yes garrets a turd but dak is too, they both need to go

Go where? We gave up our first round pick for a WR.

We can bring in a new coach, but we gave up our draft ammo so Dak is here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.