Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Good lord , what is Sean Lee made of friggin' paper mache ????????????????

I heard him early in the season on the radio. He talked about how in the off-season it nagged at him all off-season. That's when I knew he was done. If you can't workout in the off season without it flaring up no way you get through an NFL season. He has the heart of a Lion but his body/especially the Hamstrings just won't allow him to play....sucks.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Where is Parcells when you need him. For Dak the light is on but nobody is home. He is clueless on the routes his receivers are running.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I know we aren't the greatest team, but this is unthinkable. Monday night, at home, must-win, playing a bottom-feeder team...

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The Monday night cast said dallas was down 2 starters on D. Sean Lee and who's the second?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Things have to go "just right" for the Cowboys. Overcoming mistakes is usually too much to ask of them.

CB61

Reaction score
Well at least on this drive so far we are not playing like we are 21 points down give them time

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We got Dak running tony romo's offense. No RPO. NO bootlegs. Always run on first down. I mean this scheme is flawed. Lets be real. Everyone says it when they watch out games. Other teams players says it.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Anyone would be surprised if we give another T/O?

Not me .. my confidence level is 0

:cool:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go where? We gave up our first round pick for a WR.

We can bring in a new coach, but we gave up our draft ammo so Dak is here to stay.
go to hell as far as im concerned but he isn't good enough. guys like teddy bridgewater were available. we stood still

Status
Not open for further replies.